Pitt Electric has been a well-known member of the electrical industry in eastern NC for over 37 years. We recently began a significant expansion of our company in Greenville, Garner, and Wilmington, NC. We strive to bring value to our customers on every job, while providing a healthy, sage, and rewarding environment for our employees, as they work and provide for their families.
- Working with supervising electricians installing electrical components and equipment on both commercial and industrial project.
- Following directions and working productively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Working knowledge of computers and mobile devices such as tablets and cell phones.
- Dependable and able to report to work on time as instructed
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid Driver's license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- High school Diploma or GED preferred
- Very competetive starting pay with bonus program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) pernsion plan with company match
- Uniform and tool purchase program
- On-Going training and professional opportunities
- Career growth and advancement opportunites