NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented ColdFusion Developer to join our dynamic team. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
- Develop client solutions per design, budget and timelines
- Develops codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software
- Perform prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems
- Maintain web applications using standard API’s
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements.
- Identify and report potential development issues impacting timeline and/or budget
- Develop custom applications while following the company’s/best programming standards
- Produce quality well-tested code for the assigned projects
- Keep up-to-date with technical as well as industry sector developments
- Responsible for configuring plugins and gadgets that extend the capability of Jira
- Motivated team player and ability to lead independent self-managed projects in Agile/SCUM team structure
- 5+ years of experience of relevant software development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline; Master's degree preferred
- Advance knowledge of FW/1 or other OO frameworks
- Experience working in JIRA and/or porting other ticketing system’s existing databases into JIRA
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
- Must understand web and internet architecture
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to the profession
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust Background Security Investigation and many need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. United States
Citizens or Permanent Residents only
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.