We are currently seeking knowledgeable and experienced self starters to fill our Custom Architectural Millwork Cabinet Maker/Assembly position.
• Assemble millwork components, prepare subassemblies and assemble finished product, to package and prepare for complete project shipment.
• Assist in the addition of base, trim, crown moldings and other items to various architectural component units.
• Use of assembly machinery; case and frame clamp, table saw, chops saws and band saw after proper instruction has been established.
• Manual dowel insertion for unusual items.
• Hinge boring and insertion.
• Hardware installation and reassembly of finished products.
• Work with other associates in processing panels and components.
• Route, file, and clean laminated products for completion of project.
• Quality assurance of all products received and produced.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Possesses working knowledge of woodworking and general assembly techniques
• Skilled use of sanders, glue machines, banders, hand tools
• Takes responsibility for own contributions to team/unit goals
• Maintain a safe, ergonomic work environment