Hiring in Charlotte! As the Business Development Manager for Mission Critical Environments at this industry leading company, your main focus will be on driving new HVAC and Building Automation projects and selling planned maintenance programs to keep facilities operating at peak performance to deliver the greatest return on investment. You will consult with and sell to building owners and operators who manage mission critical environments, and develop strategic business partnerships with general contractors and consulting engineers.
Compensation commensurate with experience, with a salary starting in the $80,000 range, plus commission. Excellent benefits are provided to enhance this competitive compensation package.
Job responsibilities Include:
- Lead company's participation in relevant industry events
- Achieve your quarterly and annual sales plan
- Maintain an active social media presence for activities related to our mission critical services
- Develop relationships with other trades (engineers, contractors, etc) to position comapny as a partner for mission critical services
- Develop marketing material for branding of the mission critical services
- Enter all sales opportunities into
- Support the mission critical technician team
- Provide ongoing sales support to other team members related to mission critical services
- Utilize company business tools to prepare estimates and contracts
- Attend leadership, sales, and safety training as required
- Support training of other sales people
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding performance, sales bookings, and high potential opportunities
- Serve as an ambassador and leader consistent with the vision, mission, and culture statements.
- Conduct lunch and learns on a regular basis for consulting engineers, installing contractors, and strategic users
- Attend various training events to further your technical knowledge and business development skills
Outstanding benefits include:
Life and accidental death insurance
Long-term disability insurance
Generous PTO and paid holidays
Car allowance and gas card
Continuing education incentives