Greystar, a national apartment management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an experienced Apartment Service Technician to join our team. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of one to two years previous experience in a related field of maintenance. Weekends Mandatory on call rotating schedule. Maintenance experience on a 250+unit community preferred. EPA Type I and II certifications strongly preferred. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. Greystar requires a background and drug screen as a condition of employment. EOE. DFW.
To provide assistance by performing general maintenance duties, to include:
* Replaces filters and cleans air conditioning vents in vacant apartments and occupied units, on an as-needed basis.
* Assists maintenance staff with service requests.
* Handles "on call" duties whenever needed.
* Replaces breezeway light bulbs as needed.
* Assists with apartment make-readies.
* Assists in the distribution of flyers and other material.
* Assists in picking up litter.
* Other duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required. HVAC certification required.